All applications are listed in the form of an icon image on UTeM Online Application. On each of the icon is posted the system code name. Move the mouse pointer on each icon to display the complete system name.
Download Document/ File
1. Please Choose a Section / Downloads Category
2. Read the description of the file for each category
3. Take note on the size of the file to be downloaded
4. Click on the file name or on the "Download" button
5. Follow the browser’s instructions to select file storage location
Only information on the academic staff and university officials is displayed.
For any connection problems please call: 06 270 1000
UTeM Portal User Guide
Syndication - RSS
Additional information on RSS technology can be found here.
Now you can access UTeM Mobile Web via mobile phone or PDA (Smartphone) by using a QR Code. You only need to:
- Download and install the appropriate application of QR Reader with your Smartphone.
- Select and activate the QR Reader application and then scan the QR code below using the camera from your Smartphone:
You will be brought directly to UTeM Mobile Web.
The contents and informations in the mobile web will be added from time to time. Best viewed with a minimum resolution of 240 x 320 pixels.
Inquiries / complaints / feedback - Helpdesk System