|HOW TO APPLY (ALL DEGREE PROGRAMME)|
|1.||Applicants should submit his/her application directly to UTeM using the form provided below:|
|2.||A complete application should consist of the following items: |
- Application Form
- One (1) most recent passport size photograph
- One (1) copy of passport (every pages including covers and blank pages), certified as true copy by a Commissioner for Oath/Notary Public.
- Two (2) copies of all academic qualifications and transcripts, certified as true copies by a Commissioner for Oath/Notary Public. If the documents are not in English, they are to be accompanied by an official and certified translation in English.
- Two (1) copy of sponsorship letter (for sponsored students only). If the sponsorship letter is not English, an official and certified translation in English must be attached.
|3.||Send the completed application form together with the abovementioned documents by post or e-mail to:|
The Academic Management Division
Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
Hang Tuah Jaya
76100 Durian Tunggal
Telephone Number : +606-3316074/+606-3316086
Fax Number : +606-3316079
| || |
- DO NOT ATTACH ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES OR DOCUMENTS
- ALL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TOGETHER WITH THE APPLICATION SHALL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE UNIVERSITY AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED
| || |
|APPLICATION DEADLINE |
|Applicants may submit their application to Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM) at any time of the year. However, applications received by UTeM ON OR BEFORE 30 JUNE will be considered for the current academic year intake and applications received after the above stated deadline will be considered for the next academic year intake.|