|CREATIVE ART PRODUCTION|
GRAPHIC ART DESIGN UNIT
1. Production of graphical layout for CEREMONY / COUNCIL OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY such as invitation cards, banners, backdrops, souvenir program book or books, posters, and other tags for use in formal University occasions.
2. Production of graphic layout for CEREMONY / COUNCIL / OFFICIAL PROGRAM WITH EXTERNAL AGENCIES such as invitation cards, banners, backdrops, or the souvenir program book, poster and others to use the function.
3. Production of graphic layout for PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS UNIVERSITY such as advertising in the form of banners, buntings, magazine ads, newspaper ads, posters, signage, brochures, pamphlets, billboards and other items for university promotion and exhibition.
4. Production of graphic layout WHATSSAPP BANNER @ SOCIAL MEDIA in a speech to the celebration or order also promote the university program / event.
5. Printing graphic materials that published by the University through an internal printing or manage the printing process with the printing company until finished.
6. Control / monitoring results / quality printing or production of printing materials produced by the CoR in UTeM with foreign companies.
7. Sharing expertise with the staff of UTeM or external agencies through advice and expertise in graphic designing.
CREATIVE PHOTO UNIT
1. Provide PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES FOR CEREMONY / COUNCIL OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY AND PTJ based on application and schedule directed by priority.
2. Provide PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES FOR CEREMONY / COUNCIL / PROGRAM WITH EXTERNAL AGENCIES as applied / planned together.
3. Provide photographs for the production of visual design and production of publications for the University of video clips from time to time.
4. Prepare images for printing for university prgramms / ceremony according to current needs.
5. Editing pictures as appropriate of composition, lighting, color, special effects and clarity of the images and upload into the e-gallery on the website for public viewing. (Recorded date, place and photographer) and subsequently stored in the external hard drive to the destination resource (including the archives of the library).
6. Managing the photography session based on the needs of University Management.
7. Sharing photography expertise with the staff of UTeM or external agencies through advisory services and structuring the photo.