- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering and electronics fundamentals to solve complex engineering problems.
- Undertake problem identifications, formulation and analysis of complex engineering problems.
- Design systems, components, or processes to meet desired needs as well as analyze and interpret the results.
- Investigate complex problems using research-based knowledge and research methods to provide valid conclusions.
- Apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools to complex engineering activities.
- Assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional engineering practice.
- Understand the needs for sustainable development and the impact of engineering solutions on society and environment.
- Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of engineering practice.
- Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multi-disciplinary environment.
- Recognize the needs for, and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as well as identify entrepreneurial and business opportunities in related areas.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 18 April 2013 )