1. To produce electronic engineers who are responsible to the Creator, the nation and the society.
2. To provide the best and updated courses in Electronics, Computer and Telecommunication Engineering.
3. To create an excellent culture in research, development, innovation and consultancy.
4. To ensure excellent co-operation and relationship between the faculty and the industries.
5. To produce competent graduates who are capable of competing globally.
6. To publish excellent and beneficial academic materials for the nation.
7. To provide up-to-date facilities and equipment for teaching and learning.
8. To provide relevant facilities and equipment for teaching, learning, research and development
Last Updated ( Friday, 20 April 2012 )