GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANT (GRA) IN RF/MICROWAVE ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITIES
There are opportunities to pursue your studies (MSc or PhD) in the area of RF/ Microwave Engineering, i.e. development and design of microwave devices such as filters, antenna, rectifiers based on planar or non-planar technologies for next-generation communication systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent with a CGPA of at least 2.8)
- Applicants must be willing to further study in Master’s Degree or PhD.
- Strong motivation for research work on RF/ Microwave Engineering.
- Good command in Malay and/or English languages (spoken and written).
- Proactive and able to carry out research work independently.
- Good skills in technical writing and presentation.
- Monthly allowance: RM1500
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Research activities may require skills in Matlab, Advanced Design System (ADS), CST or HFSS (guidance will be provided)
If you are interested to join this growing and vibrant research team, please submit your curriculum vitae and a recent photograph to
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Zahriladha Zakaria
PhD, BEM, MIEEE, IEM-Grad
Senior Lecturer/ Deputy Dean (Academic)
Faculty of Electronic and Computer Engineering
Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM)
Hang Tuah Jaya 76100 Durian Tunggal, Melaka, Malaysia
Tel: 06 555 2064/2101, Fax: 06 5552112, Mobile: 6013 6203584